What can you do when a friend has something that is bothering them, but they refuse to tell anyone what it is? I can't tell him that everything will be alright, because I don't know what is wrong in the first place. I can't sympathize with him. I can't console him. I can't do anything except worry. He hasn't even really admitted that something is wrong, but I know that something is wrong. I know him too well to overlook this type of behavior from him. It's starting to worry me. I feel so useless not being able to help. I guess all I can do is wait for him to finally admit what is wrong. I don't want to press him too hard on the subject, because I don't want him to keep it bottled up longer, and that's just what will happen if I try to pry it out of him.
I'll just wait and see. And pray for the best.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment