I donated blood for the first time, yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm glad I did it too. It's a good thing to do, it is a very rewarding experience. I know it's cliche, but it really does save lives. I was relieved that I didn't pass out or have any problems. I was really worried about that. I think that I'll continue to donate blood for as long as I can.
I think I'm going to watch a movie tonight. I'm not sure what to watch though. I might just watch episodes of Scrubs. I have all 6 seasons on DVD. It's such a funny show. Probably one of my favorites. Although I might watch The Matrix. I've been wanting to watch that movie for a while. It's a very good movie. The use of Computer Generated Images (CGI) is incredible. The Wachowski Brothers are such pioneers in that field. The Matrix movies are their most famous works, however they recently were the creators of Speed Racer. Although on campus tonight they're showing Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, so I might go and watch that instead. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe I'll watch both movies, and a few episodes of Scrubs.
I didn't do very well on a German quiz today. I should really buckle down and study for German. I'm not very good with languages. I was able to get by when I took Spanish in high school because we went pretty slow in comparison, and we spent a lot of time on the vocabulary so I was able to learn it without doing any other studying besides what we did in class and for homework. I guess that's just study lesson number one for college. You have to do work on your own or else you won't succeed in everything.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment