...I'm a little behind on my posts here. I'll have to be sure to stay more on top of this blog.
This was a great weekend. I had a lot of fun. I got to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday, and just have a lot of fun. On Saturday night, I got to do the ghost hunt thing with John Zaffis. That was really cool. First he gave a talk to everyone at the Knott Auditorium and told us about what he has done. Then he took the group of us that had signed up to the place behind IC Chapel where he took out this device that could apparently detect answers from spirits. We started asking questions, but we didn't get any answers. Then we moved over in between the IC Chapel and the Terrace, and asked more questions. There we got a lot of activity. We started asking questions, and we gathered that the spirit we were talking to was a Nun who had known Father DuBois, and that there were orphans and soldiers. We don't know exactly who it was, but it was cool none the less. We asked if she was looking over us, and she said yes, that that was really cool.
Sunday I did my laundry because it had to be done. Then later in the afternoon we went into Frederick to go to Brainstorm Comics. We got some dice for our Dungeons and Dragons campaign. Don't worry, we aren't' obsessed, it's just a fun thing to do with our free time, after we do our homework. Then we went to Taco Bell and got some dinner. We finally drove back to campus and we stopped at Patriot to get our meal plan dinner, and get them in to-go boxes so that we could eat them later, because we weren't hungry (due to Taco Bell).
I'm looking forward to next week. I'm really in need of fall break. A week free of school will do my mind good. On Saturday I'm going to the Renaissance Festival with my family. It just so happens that so is Dan from my hall. So I'll get to hang out with him instead of my family, because as much as I love my family, they aren't as fun to hang out with at the Renaissance Festival than friends are. The next weekend, the 17-19th of October, I'm going down to Williamsburg to see my friends who go to William & Mary College. Other than that, I have nothing planned, and I'm OK with that.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment