My break was excellent. It was greatly needed too. A full week to relax was a tremendous help. I didn't get to do as much as I wanted, but I got to sleep as much as I wanted, so that made up for things. This past weekend, before break was over, i went down to the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, VA. I ended up driving, because with gas prices going down, the train just cost too much money. I got to hang out with my friend Barrett, and laugh at all the drunk people at a Frat Party. I didn't get to spend much time with my friend Meg. It was a little depressing, but she lives closer to me, so I'll be able to spend time with her over semester break.
William & Mary is a very lovely school. I would seriously consider transferring there if tuition wasn't free here. The campus is 10 times larger than MSM, I was really surprised, but the student body is about that much bigger than here as well, so in retrospect, it isn't that surprising. I really liked all the old buildings, they were quite interesting. It was so cool to think that I was walking where Thomas Jefferson walked, and where he went to school. That's one of the reasons I love Colonial Williamsburg, and other historical cities. Being where such great men have been really gives you a great feeling.
I got my ticket for WHS Homecoming in the mail the other day. I haven't decided if I'm going or not. The only reason I would go in the first place is to see all of my old friends again, it's certainly not because of the dance. I hate school dances. So if no one who I want to see is going, or if only a couple of the people I want to see are going, I'll just save the gas and stay here. After all, I'll see them over semester break anyway. I'll just wait and see what comes up.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment