Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a bit taken aback. Last semester was fairly easy. I didn't have much homework, and so my days were a bit easier, with more time to just hang out. No longer. Now I have a lot more reading to do, which tends to take up much of my time, which is annoying. Although, as I look back, there was a lot more work at the beginning of last semester too, and then it died down. I can only hope that the same will hold true here.

I've been having some strange feelings the past couple of days. For the most part, I've been feeling down in the dumps, for no apparent reason. I've just been gloomy. I don't know why, nothing particular has happened to make me feel this way, it's just weird, and annoying. I don't want to feel sad. I like being happy, but whenever I stop thinking about something else, my mind always goes back to being sad.

I would type more, but you know, homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment