Monday, November 10, 2008

General complaining...

It's only been a few weeks since fall break was over, and I already need another one. I have 2 weeks to go however. I can't wait though, Thanksgiving is always a fun holiday. I'm going to be going down to my grandparent's house in Pinehurst, North Carolina for most of the duration of Thanksgiving break. It may be boring at times, but I cherish every moment I get to spend with my grandparents, because I don't get to see them as often as I would like.

I've been really tired lately. The funny thing is, I've been getting more sleep than normal, but I'm still tired all the time. I'm not quite sure what's up. It might just be because I need a break, I don't know. The real problem I think is that the weekends are too short. I'm looking forward to studying in Ireland fall semester next year, they have 3 day weekends, because there are no classes on Fridays. Weekends that long would really help, plus it allows for more time to explore the country.

I miss my high school friends so much. The worst part is, I won't be able to even see them again until semester break, because I will have no time at home during Thanksgiving break, and no one else would have free time during Thanksgiving break either. There is some good to it though, I will have plenty of time to see them and hang out with them during semester break, but as these things normally do, it will be too short, and I will end up regretting not spending more time with them. I'll just have to do my best, that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment